New Cookery Recipes

new cookery recipes here you will find everything you are interested in

Daytime Kitchen: Grilled Watermelon Salad

/
/
/
6 Views

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2wolVGoGkM&w=560&h=315]

MARK TWOTEMPERATURES TOMORROW LOWER 90s WITH TOMORROW LOWER 90s WITH SUNSHINE

SUNSHINE SHOWER CHANCE IS RAMP UP AS WE SHOWER CHANCE IS RAMP UP AS WE HEAD INTO THE END OF THE WORK HEAD INTO THE END OF THE WORK WE CAN INTO OUR WEEKEND WE CAN INTO OUR WEEKEND TEMPERATURES ARE GOING TO COOL TEMPERATURES ARE GOING TO COOL AS WELL AS WELL

>>> WE ARE IN THE DAYTIME >>> WE ARE IN THE DAYTIME CASUAL CHARLES BROWN FROM CASUAL CHARLES BROWN FROM FRANKIE ROLAND STEAKHOUSE FRANKIE ROLAND STEAKHOUSE WELCOME BACK WELCOME BACK ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE YOU

ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE YOU YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A GRILLED YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A GRILLED WATERMELON SALAD AND JUST A WATERMELON SALAD AND JUST A LITTLE BIT LITTLE BIT WE WANT TO TALK ABOUT A SPECIAL WE WANT TO TALK ABOUT SPECIAL OFFERING YOU ARE OFFERING THIS OFFERING YOU ARE OFFERING THIS WE CAN ONLY WE CAN ONLY

THE TWO CONDIGN FOR 99, RIGHT? THE TWO CONDIGN FOR 99, RIGHT? >> WE RENTED ALL OF JULY >> WE RENTED ALL OF JULY IT WAS VERY POPULAR IT WAS VERY POPULAR IT'S THREE COURSES FOR TWO IT'S THREE RACES FOR TWO PEOPLE FOR $ 99 FOR

PEOPLE FOR $ 99 FOR WE WANTED TO BRING IT BACK WE WANTED TO BRING IT BACK KIDS ARE GETTING BACK IN SCHOOL KIDS ARE GETTING BACK IN SCHOOL JUST TO GIVE EVERYBODY IN LITTLE JUST TO GIVE EVERYBODY TO LITTLE REPRIEVE REPRIEVE

EASE BACK IN IT, THE SERVER EASE BACK IN IT, THE SERVER ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY >> Brittany: EARLIER WHEN I >> Brittany: EARLIER WHEN I WALKED IN THE WATERMELON WAS WALKED IN THE WATERMELON WAS SITTING IN THIS APPLE SITTING IN IS THIS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR? CIDER VINEGAR? WAS IT BRINING? WAS IT BRINING? >> PRETTY MUCH >> PRETTY MUCH WE DO IT FOR 24 HOURS TO GET WE DO IT FOR 24 HOURS TO GET THE VINEGAR AND SUGARS IN THEIR THE VINEGAR AND SUGARS IN THEIR CEMENT AND SOME SALT-AND-PEPPER CEMENT AND SOME SALT-AND-PEPPER IN THERE

IN THERE JUST TO GET IT ALL TOGETHER JUST TO GET IT ALL TOGETHER WITH THE MUSTARD RENT ON SEE WITH THE MUSTARD RENT ON SEE MARINATED MARINATED WE CUT IT DOWN TO LITTLE BIT WE ARE GOING TO LITTLE BIT WE ARE GOING TO THROW IT ON OUR CAST IRON THROW IT ON OUR CAST IRON SKILLET SKILLET A HOMEGROWN WORKS WELL TOO A HOMEGROWN WORKS WELL TOO

OBVIOUSLY WE DO NOT HAVE THAT OBVIOUSLY WE DO NOT HAVE THAT HERE HERE SO WE ARE GOING TO LET IT GET SO WE ARE GOING TO LET IT GET REALLY WELL CARAMELIZED REALLY WELL CARAMELIZED YOU CAN KIND OF DO THIS TO YOUR YOU CAN KIND OF DO THIS TO YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCE

PERSONAL PREFERENCE NO ONE IS SUPERGIRL LIKE I DO NO ONE IS SUPERGIRL LIKE I DO THAT'S OKAY THAT'S OKAY THAT'S WHEN THE WONDERFUL WHEN THE WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT COOKING, THINGS ABOUT COOKING, ESPECIALLY SALADS, IS TOTALLY ESPECIALLY SALADS IS TOTALLY MAKE IT YOUR OWN MAKE IT YOUR OWN

>> Natalie: THIS IS AN APPETIZER >> Natalie: THIS IS AN APPETIZER YOU ARE OFFERING NEW ON THE YOU ARE OFFERING NEW ON THE MENU? MENU? >> WE JUST STARTED LAST WEEK >> WE JUST STARTED LAST WEEK I DEVELOPED IT WITH ANOTHER ONE I DEVELOPED IT WITH ANOTHER ONE OF MY COOKS AND IT'S BEEN OF MY COOKS AND IT 'S BEEN REALLY POPULAR LOOK AT AN APPETIZER >>> WE ARE BACK IN THE DAYTIME >>> WE ARE BACK IN THE DAYTIME KITCHEN WITH CHIEF CHARLES BROWN KITCHEN WITH CHIEF CHARLES BROWN FROM FRANKIE ROWLANDS FROM FRANKIE ROWLANDS STEAKHOUSE STEAKHOUSE

LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS >> Brittany: THIS IS NOT MEAT >> Brittany: THIS IS NOT MEAT >> Natalie: ITS WATERMELON

>> Natalie: ITS WATERMELON >> Brittany: IT LOOKS AT LOT LIKE >> Brittany: IT LOOKS IN LOT LIKE ME ME GOING TO NEED TO TRY IT GOING TO NEED TO TRY IT

>> THAT IS THE KIND OF THE PLAY ON >> THAT IS KIND OF THE PLAY ON IT IT KIND OF LOOKS LIKE SUSHI IT KIND OF LOOKS LIKE SUSHI ALMOST ALMOST >> Natalie: IT DOES

IT LOOKS >> Natalie: IT DOESIT LOOKS LIKE TUNA LIKE TUNA GRILLED TUNA GRILLED TUNA

GOAL IT'S NOT GOAL IT'S NOT >> IS MARINATED AND BEEN >> IS MARINATED AND BEEN GRILLED GRILLED YOU CAN TELL IT HAS BEEN GOING YOU CAN TELL IT HAS BEEN GOING THE WHOLE TIME

THE WHOLE TIME IT TAKES A WHILE IT TAKES A WHILE IT'S A LONG PROCESS IT'S A LONG PROCESS

>> Brittany: HOW LONG WOULD YOU >> Brittany: HOW LONG WOULD YOU SAY AND USUALLY TAKES? SAY AND USUALLY TAKES? >> PROBABLY HALF HOUR TO 45 >> PROBABLY HALF HOUR TO 45 MINUTESYOU'RE PROBABLY ABOUT MINUTESYOU'RE PROBABLY ABOUT 15 TO 20 ON EACH SIDE 15 TO 20 ON EACH SIDE >> Natalie: AND YOU WANT THIS >> Natalie: AND YOU WANT THIS CHARGE GRILLED? CHARGE GRILLED? >> I LIKE IT ON ALL SIDES >> I LIKE IT ON ALL SIDES BECAUSE IT GIVES ALMOST LIKE A BECAUSE IT GIVES ALMOST LIKE A CRUST

CRUST LIKE WHEN YOU STATE AND YOU LIKE WHEN YOU STATE AND YOU HAVE TO CRUST ON THE OUTSIDE, HAVE A CRUST ON THE OUTSIDE, THAT SEEMS TO BE ONE OF THE THAT SEEMS TO BE ONE OF THE BETTER PARTS OF ITTHAT'S BETTER PARTS OF ITTHAT'S KIND OF THE SAME KIND OF THE SAME

>> Brittany: SOUTH WATERMELON >> Brittany: SOUTH WATERMELON OKAY, WHAT OTHER INGREDIENTS TO OKAY, WHAT OTHER INGREDIENTS TO BE HAVE? BE HAVE? SPOKE OF THE CHORIZO SAUSAGE, SPOKE OF THE CHORIZO SAUSAGE, GRILLED WATERMELON AND ARUGULA GRILLED WATERMELON AND ARUGULA ARUGULA IS GREAT, ESPECIALLY ARUGULA IS GREAT, ESPECIALLY WITH THIS, BECAUSE IS A REAL WITH THIS, BECAUSE IS A REAL PEPPERY LETTUCE

PEPPERY LETTUCE THE OF FRESH BUFFALO MOZZARELLA THE OF FRESH BUFFALO MOZZARELLA ADD PICKLED SHALLOTS TO KEEP ADD PICKLED SHALLOTS TO KEEP BUILDING OUR FLAVOR PROFILES BUILDING OUR FLAVOR PROFILES

AND THEN TO FINISH IT OFF, GOLD AND THEN TO FINISH IT OFF, GOLD TWO INGREDIENTS WE WHITE TWO INGREDIENTS WE WHITE BALSAMIC, WHICH IS NICE BECAUSE BALSAMIC, WHICH IS NICE BECAUSE IT TENDS TO BE A LITTLE BIT IT TENDS TO BE A LITTLE SWEETER BIT THAN YOUR GENERAL AGED SWEETER THAN YOUR GENERAL AGED BALSAMIC BALSAMIC >> Brittany: MIXED WITH ANYTHING >> Brittany: MIXED WITH ANYTHING IN THERE? IN THERE? >> IS A REDUCTION >> IS A REDUCTION I'M SORRY

I'M SORRY >> Brittany: OKAY >> Brittany: OKAY >> DRIZZLE THAT ALL OVER >> DRIZZLE THAT ALL OVER

>> Natalie: LOOK AT THAT >> Natalie: LOOK AT THAT THAT'S AMAZING THAT'S AMAZING JUST THE SIMPLE INGREDIENTS IN JUST THE SIMPLE INGREDIENTS IN THE WAY YOU PAIR THEM THE WAY YOU PAIR THEM ALTOGETHER

Altogether WHITE WHEN YOU GUYS WHAT YOU'LL WHERE YOU GUYS GO FOR IT I ENCOURAGE YOU TO GO FOR IT I ENCOURAGE YOU TO GET AT LITTLE BITE OF EVERYTHING GET A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT ALL REALLY TIES BECAUSE IT ALL REALLY TIES EVERY WELL TOGETHER EVERY WELL TOGETHER THIS IS REALLY NICE FOR THE END THIS IS REALLY NICE FOR THE END OF SUMMER OF SUMMER

STEVE THIS IS YOUR INTRO INTO STEVE THIS IS YOUR INTRO INTO FALL FALL THIS IS YOUR PERFECT THIS IS YOUR PERFECT TRANSITION >> Natalie: AM TRANSITION >> Natalie: AM GOING TO CUT THIS GOING TO CUT THIS >> Brittany: WE HAVE TO GET >> Brittany: WE HAVE TO GET EVERYTHING IN THERE

EVERYTHING IN THERE >> Brittany: WHAT DID YOU SAY >> Brittany: WHAT DID YOU SAY THIS WAS AGAIN? THIS WAS AGAIN? DOES THIS HAVE SPICE TO IT? DOES THIS HAVE SPICE TO IT? >> IT DOES TEND TO BE A LITTLE >> IT DOES TEND TO BE A LITTLE BIT SPICY SPICY BIT YOU WANT TO LITTLE BIT OF HELP YOU WANT TO LITTLE BIT OF HELP THERE? THERE? >> Natalie: YES, THANK YOU >> Natalie: YES, THANK YOU

A LITTLE BIT OF SAUSAGE A LITTLE BIT OF SAUSAGE >> Brittany: WE HAVE NEVER EATEN >> Brittany: WE HAVE NEVER EATEN BEFORE BEFORE THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME MEETING

THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME MEETING WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHAT DO YOU THINK? A LOT OF DIFFERENT FLAVORS A LOT OF DIFFERENT FLAVORS DELICIOUS? DELICIOUS? >> YOU HAVE TO BE OPEN MINDED >> YOU HAVE TO BE OPEN MINDED

>> Natalie: IS DELICIOUS THOUGH >> Natalie: IS DELICIOUS THOUGH >> Brittany: IS NOTHING INSANE >> Brittany: IS NOTHING INSANE >> IS JUST IT'S A STRANGE >> IS JUST IT'S A STRANGE PAIRING

PAIRING >> Natalie: EACH BITE BEFORE >> Natalie: EACH BITE BEFORE GETTING SOMETHING DIFFERENT GETTING SOMETHING DIFFERENT IT'S REALLY FRESH IT'S REALLY FRESH

>> Brittany: I LOVE IT >> Brittany: I LOVE IT >> Natalie: THAT REDUCTION SAUCE >> Natalie: THAT REDUCTION SAUCE IS DELICIOUS IS DELICIOUS SO WE ARE GOING TO OFFER UP THE SO WE ARE GOING TO OFFER UP THE RECIPE ON DAYTIMEBLUERIDGE

com RECIPE ON DAYTIMEBLUERIDGEcom LOOK FOR THE GRILLED WATERMELON LOOK FOR THE GRILLED WATERMELON SALAD SALAD

COME OUT TO FRANKIE'S BECAUSE COME OUT TO FRANKIE'S BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING THE TO CONDIGN YOU ARE DOING THE TO CONDIGN FOR $ 99 THIS WEEKEND TO GIVE FOR $ 99 THIS WEEKEND TO GIVE PARENTS IN LITTLE BIT OF A BREAK PARENTS IN LITTLE BIT OF A BREAK

Source: Youtube

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar
Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views :

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close