New Cookery Recipes

new cookery recipes here you will find everything you are interested in

How to cook Aloo Gosht Delhi Style Recipe | Meat Potato Curry | Food & Travel – English Subtitles

/
/
/
46 Views

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_7-XsE65mE&w=560&h=315]

Blessing upon you viewers, today we are making delhi style meat & potato curry and all its ingredients are infront of us Blessings upon you viewers, ingredients for this recipe are I am using 800 gms lamb meat for this recipe Potatos, medium size cut I have used three potatoes and sliced ​​them into half Don't cut them too small in size I have taken one large onion, fried and made a paste Yougurt one cup These are few cloves and green cardamoms that I've crushed and made it like powder Ginger garlic paste In dry spices, I have Red Chilli Powder Corriander Powder zeera powder or cumin seeds powder Nutmeg powder If you have degi mirch powder then its good, otherwise you can use paprika powder Crushed black pepper Salt as per your taste Garam Masala Powder Few green cardamoms and cinnamon sticks Added one cup cooking oil and pre-heated that Now I am going to add meat Now the meat is fried adding ginger garlic paste now Now I'll fry it Lamb meat has a certain smell which fades if you fry it well in ginger garlic paste now I am adding yougurt Now I'll keep stirring it for five more minutes before I'll add dry spices Adding cloves and cardamom powder Now I am adding all dry spices After adding all spices, I'll cook it for 15 minutes on high flame You can add bit of water while cooking it now the oil is separated from the masala (blend of spices) At this stage, I will add fried onion paste now I'll cook it further 2-3 minutes on high flame Because I am cooking in a pressure cooker, I am not going to add potatoes now, but if you are cooking in standard pot, then you can add potatoes now Since I am using pressure cooking, Therefore, I am going to cook 80% in cooker and then add potatoes raw aroma of spices has diminshed, now I am going to add water, 2 cups approx Now, I'll cook the meat up to 80 percent in the cooker and the remaining 20 percent will be cooked with potatoes I'll cook this for 10 minutes Meat appears tender now, adding potatoes One of the secret ingredient to enhance flavor is to add green cardamom seeds Take 4-5 cardamoms' seeds and crush them, then add in the curry at this stage since my powder got a little sticky so I added bit of water to the powder will cook it for 10 more minutes in pressure cooker I'll check it after 10 minutes viewers, finally it is ready as you can see I can assure you it tastes delicious, and you must try it do let us know in comments when you try this recipe 🙂

Source: Youtube

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar
New Cookery Recipes
Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views :

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close